Thursday, January 9, 2014

Recommended annual ejaculations chart

I was on reddit as on one of the sub-reddits I found an interesting image. It's title is Recommended annual ejaculations chart:
This is somewhat fantastic. It means that, for myself, at the time of this writing, I would get 8 orgasms per year. I'm 33 years old with a 6 inch penis.

Clearly this is written for sissies, cuckolds and chastised men. Also, it's very ambiguous to what the ejaculation should be. I like the idea of milking for maintenance and ruined orgasms for that erotic energy up but if this means ejaculations then that would mean that these two activities constitute as ejaculations and that scares me. It also means that your sissy's balls would be enormous throughout the year. I think that would hurt and, in my opinion, may be very unfair to your little girl. It would be great fun for you.

So I think that the chart should be about orgasms and not ejaculations. If you limit it to just spilling seed then that really puts a divide between the mistress and the maid. Most maids are attached to a mistress that is their wife and having not intimacy between these two parties really saddens my heart. It goes from being a fun game to a clinical and professional relationship. This may be what you want but it is far from what I want from my Mistress. So 8 (preferably 6 or less) orgasms a year would be ideal. Ejaculations per years should be unlimited.

Seriously, if mistress ever decides to loan me out to as a maid or a sexy she-girl to another domme, dom or to a group to be fucked or to server (and thusly be fucked) I will be all dressed up and in chastity. When you don't get to cum from penile activity it is highly likely you can from anal activity. Though I'm not sure if it's an orgasm or just, yet another, prostate ejaculation. I don't think that should could.

Lastly, it doesn't say but I think that this chart is good for the first year of chastity. Then from there on out you cut out 1/3 of the orgasms. So in a few months for me I would suggest 6-4 orgasms per year instead of the 8. 

When it all is said and done it doesn't truly matter what I, a lowly sissy maid, thinks as it's the sissy's position, her whole existence is to serve so if her lady wants her to not ejaculate for more than 3 months then so be it.











No comments:

Post a Comment