Sunday, September 15, 2013

A simple cuckold fantasy.

I'll make this one quick as I need to get to bed.

I am, of course, in chastity. Perhaps by this point I've been in my cage for a couple months now with only prostate milkings and teasings to keep my erotic energy to their maximums.

My wife, my Mistress, has her boyfriend over. I, in full sissy garb and makeup, serve them and make them comfortable and help them get into the mood.

Mistress demands that I fluff her new boyfriend as she's taught me. She'll demand that I do this while she gets ready so I need to keep him hard w/o making him cum. He's to be aroused but not finished off. Soon after, a couple minutes at the most, she walks over and brings him to her bed.

I follow just to pick up any clothes that they drop to the floor as they undress each other or to carry drinks. I may be demanded to watch or the door is shut  and I have to hear the sounds of ecstasy emit from the other room.

After he finishes inside of her I'm obliged to suck out all his semen from her vagina and clean her off. Perhaps him as well.

They may happen more than one time over the course of their late night.

No comments:

Post a Comment